Lasers have been used in dentistry since 1961 (Weichman & Johnson).
To date, thousands of clinical studies have proven its effectiveness and have been included in “Evidence Based” medical procedures.
- Toothache, post-operative pain relief
- Accelerates healing processes after dental intervention
- Mucosal diseases: herpes, mouth wounds, aphthous ...
- periodontitis and atrophy
- Relieves pain during orthodontics
- Helps teeth move faster when orthodontic
- Helps bone tissue to heal during implantation and speeds up ossification processes
- Mouth lock (trismus) -relaxes spasmodic muscles, relieves tension, reduces inflammation
- Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy (APDT)
- Fiber optic treatment
Skin and superficial mucosal diseases (e.g., herpes, mouth ulcers, aphthous ulcers) and gingival atrophy can be effectively treated with the red gloss (660nm) Safe Laser 150 and optional fiber optics.
- Contact handling (surface application)
Due to the large penetration depth of the 808nm Safe Laser® 500 and 1800 Infra devices, deeper areas are also available and more suitable for pain relief.
With these two devices, dental problems can be effectively treated not only with the help of fiber optics (by illuminating the injury contact), but also externally, by scanning the faceand cheek.
Safe Laser devices effectively supplement proven dental methods, reduce patient pain, promote faster healing, and reduce the chances of complications.